Lock the Nordica Men’s Hot Rod 85 Ski Boots into your bindings and point your ski tips downhill. This boot is stiff enough to drive serious power to the edges of your carving or all-mountain skis, but they’re not World-Cup-level that’s too stiff to wear for a full day on the hill. Heat moldable liners let you custom fit the Hot Rod Boots, or you can simply break them in over time for a natural and comfortable fit. This medium-wide last is comfortable for anyone without very narrow feet. Nordica gave the Hot Rod 85 Ski Boot their Precision Fit footbed, which holds your foot in a natural position to support circulation and help keep your feet warm.
- Flex 85 for a mid-stiff boot
- Medium-wide width fits broad range of foot sizes
- HP slide-in system opens wide for fewer early morning struggles in the parking lot
- PFP Precision Fit FSE Heat Ready liner will mold to your foot over time or can be heated for a quick custom job
- Fleece lining around top keeps out snow and ensures your feet stay warm
- Four, micro-adjust aluminum buckles
- Precision Fit footbed helps boots fit properly for fewer pressure points