Nordica Hot Rod 75 Ski Boots (Men's)
Head into the storm with the Nordica Menâ€™s Hot Rod 75 Ski Boots on your feet. These all-mountain alpine boots are soft enough to soak up bumps while carving on groomers or floating through the pow. A medium-wide last gives your foot a little wiggle room and helps promote circulation so your feet donâ€™t get cold and go numb. Hit the Nordica Precision Fit liner with some heat to speed up the custom molding process, or break these boots in over a few days on the mountain. Micro-adjustable buckles and a burly 45mm power strap let you dial your fit, and the Hot Rod 75 Bootâ€™s precision footbed cradles your foot in a comfortable position and helps get power to the edges of your skis for fast, powerful carves.
- Flex 75 for a midrange boot
- Medium-wide width fits broad range of foot sizes
- HP slide-in system opens wide for fewer early morning struggles in the parking lot
- PFP Precision Fit FSE Heat Ready liner will mold to your foot over time or can be heated for a quick custom job
- Fleece lining around top keeps out snow and ensures your feet stay warm
- Four, micro-adjust aluminum buckles
- Precision Fit footbed helps boots fit properly for fewer pressure points
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.