Nordica Hell N Back H2 Ski Boot (Men's)
Donâ€™t let the name scare you away, the Nordica Hell N Back H2 Ski Boot will treat you right. This comfortable, water-resistant boot is a great fit for all-mountain skiers. An adjustable cuff and a comfort liner make this boot cozy and highly performance oriented. The adjustable flex from 100 to 110 is another fantastic addition, letting you choose between pretty stiff and stiffer. Looking to take on anything this season? Time to grab a pair of these mean boots and hit the slopes.
- Flex Rating: 100-110 (adjustable)
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced/Expert
- Lightweight TRIAX shell material maintains shape better through temperature changes
- Watershield Overlap keeps feet dry
- Full Shock Eraser helps dampen impact
- Wicking liner removes moisture faster
- Adjustable flex with the flip of a switch
- Heat moldable liner forms around your foot
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the sole length on the 29.5 size? "
1 Answers |
Question by Wade on 9/29/2014 - 3:59 pm
"The sole length measurement on the size 29.5 is 320mm."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/29/2014 - 4:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.