Nordica Hell N Back H1 Ski Boot (Men's)
Aggressive turns and big landings require serious ski boots like the Nordica Hell N Back H1 Boots. The flex is stiff and the rebound is fast, so you get stability and power while carving. Full Shock Eraser cushions the blow of harsh impacts and there's a weather-resistant shield to keep feet dry when the powder is up over your boots. Plus, if you need to get a custom job done by your boot fitter, the Nordica Hell N Back's hardware is easy to remove.
- Flex: 110-120 adjustable
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Adjustable flex lets you choose between stiff and stiffer
- Adjustable cuff circumference prevents pinching at the calves
- Hike/Walk option make it easier to skin uphill
- Weather-resistant wrap helps feet stay dry
- High traction soles for better traction when walking
- Full Shock Eraser absorbs impact
- Hand-stitched liner with larger toe box for extra warmth
- Heat-moldable liner forms to your foot
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long does it take to heat mold the boot "
1 Answers |
Question by jj on 1/25/2014 - 12:48 pm
"In the store it will take approx 10 minutes. If there is a sock and everything else it can take longer, but typically it's 10 mins or less."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/28/2014 - 2:20 pm
"How does the hike/walk function on this boot work ? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ian on 11/12/2014 - 6:03 pm
"High traction dual-density polyurethane out sole offers a super grippy performance for walking and hiking, which will enable multifunctional use when you aren't on the slopes! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/13/2014 - 9:33 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.