Nordica Firearrow F1 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Nordica Firearrow F1 Ski Boot acts like a laser carving perfect precision across the mountain. These men's boots offer aggressive skiers the best in power transmission to the ski. The Nordica Firearrow Boots are stiff so you get an instant response from your ski, but they also rebound quickly so you can make tight turns with agile precision. Nordica also completely redesigned the shell of the Firearrow boot, so that it fits better with your leg and puts you in a more natural stance for skiing.
- Flex: 16 (on 1 (soft) to 16 (stiff) scale)
- Last: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Liner: PFP Performance Fit Liner
- 45Â° Instep Retention positions the foot for good heel hold
- EDT Technology increases the angle for more leverage
- 3-piece shell for easy entry and natural flex
- PFP Performance Fit Liner hugs the foot and adds warmth
- Tech Velvet lining is soft and lets your foot slide in easily
- Progressive Flex retains stiffness when the boot is flexed
- Quick Rebound for agile directional changes
- Dual-density PU soles for good traction
- Double canting lets you align the boot with your leg
- Microadjustable buckles dial in the fit
- Adjustable hard/ soft flex
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a 10 1/2 shoe what size boot would I order?"
2 Answers |
Question by Tibiker8 on 8/29/2011 - 12:56 am
"A men's size 10.5 is 28.5 in a mondo size."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/29/2011 - 2:52 pm
"While a 10 1/2 shoe size translates directly to a 28.5 please don't just buy a 28.5 or you'll get a horrible fit. Please get your foot sized by a knowledgeable boot tech as it is usually most appropriate to size down one or two sizes because ski boots should NOT feel like your shoes. For example I wear size 10 shoes which translates to 28 but I actually wear 26! Good Luck"
Answer by Ski Tech Kid on 11/3/2011 - 9:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.