Nordica Firearrow 80 Ski System with Bindings
Take the Nordica Firearrow 80 Ski System up to speed and see how much smooth stability you can squeeze out of your carving. The Firearrow is stiff so when you're tearing down the frontside you get a powerful, damp ride. The sidecut on the Firearrow Skis is 80mm, so they aren't a one-trick-pony when it snows, and the tail is turned up out of the snow to release from your turns just as fluidly as you went into them.
- Design: Frontside / All-Mountain
- Camber: Full Cam camrock Traditional camber
- Ski Dimensions: 132-80-115
- Binding: Nordica Expert XBI CT binding included
- Binding DIN Range: 3-11
- Turn Radius: 14.5m (size 172)
- V Active Titanium adds stiffness and stability at speed
- Aggressive ski for advanced riders
- 8mm traditional camber for excellent hold through turns
- Slight twin tip for easy release from turns
- Frontside carving ski
- XBi binding balance system is integrated into the ski
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you mount bindings on the skis when their shipped and if so can you get them close to the boot size?"
1 Answers |
Question by stargzr963 on 11/8/2011 - 12:42 pm
"Mounting the bindings before shipping can cause damage to the ski. All bindings come unmounted."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2011 - 12:48 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.