Nordica El Paco Skis (Men's)
The Nordica El Paco is a park ski, a front-side ski, and a pow ski too. The magic number is 87. It's the width of the El Paco Ski underfoot, and it provides all the versatility you need for variable terrain. Early rise in the tip makes maneuvering easy, and it also helps to create float in deep snow. You can wander off into a fresh stash in the trees, burn down a groomer, and divert into the park all in one run on the Nordica El Paco.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 124-87-114
- Camber: Early rise tip and tail/ traditional camber under foot
- Turn Radius: 16.5m (size 177)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: not included
- Early rise tip for precise turning and increased float
- Versatile dimensions and sidecut for riding on all terrain
- Light and responsive wood core
- Durable sintered UHMW base
- Energy CA construction reinforced with lightweight carbon
- Vertical sidewalls for good edge hold
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm looking at a pair of 177 el pacos and was wondering if anyone has a pair. Im a ski instructor so i need a ski I can be mobile on, i need a light ski,"
2 Answers |
Question by Lewisb on 1/28/2013 - 12:16 pm
"You're in luck! We do have the 177 size available and ready for purchase!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 12:25 pm
"We have two store locations that have this ski in stock if you want to call those locations directly to see if any of the ski reps there have the ski personally or if they have gotten any feedback about this ski! Oakland Park store (954) 484-3606 & West Palm Beach store (561) 622-7940."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 12:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.