Nordica Double Six Freestyle Ski Boots (Men's)
The Nordica Double Six Ski Boots let beginner and intermediate freestylers go bigger than ever without experiencing typical next-day soreness in the heels and shins. The SEBS shell material has a mid- to-low range progressive flex for a cuff that's more forgiving when riding switch and more supportive when you're holding an edge. The Dual-Fold Tongue is lighter than a traditional 4-buckle boot so you'll lose any dead weight that could kill your hang time in the pipe. A medium volume last and heat-moldable Comfort Fit Liner cradle your feet for all-day comfort, andt he FSE Wedge in the spoiler and footbed dampen harsh landings and buffer your calves and heels against harsh vibrations.
- Progressive Flex: 80-110
- Last: 100mm, medium volume
- Lightweight High-Performance SEBS shell and cuff material
- Dual-Fold Tongue for progressive flex and reduced total weight
- Quick Step-In 3-Piece Construction so you'll be on the hill in seconds
- PFP Comfort Fit Liner is heat moldable
- FSE (Full Shock Eraser) Wedge in spoiler and footbed for dampening
- Ergonomic buckle closure system for better wrap
- 3 Micro-Alu Buckles with reversed ratchets
- Faux-Fur lining is quick-drying and warm
- Rubber Toe and Heel Pads for better traction and shock absorption
- 45mm Power Strap for a snug fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.