Nordica Cruise 80 Ski Boots (Men's)
The generous fit of the Nordica Cruise 80 Ski Boots doesn't take away from its next-level performance on groomed trails. These men's ski boots have a firmer flex that offer intermediate and advanced skiers increased response and support on challenging terrain. Nordica's highest-volume last, a heat-moldable Precision Fit Liner, and Precision Fit Footbed help eliminate pressure points to ensure you can focus your attention on the hill, not on aching feet. The men's-specific Rear Spoilers with ACP (Adjustable Cuff Profile) support your calves and let you alter the angle of the upper cuff wrap.
- Flex: 80
- Last: 104mm high volume
- Bi-Injected Entry System has dual-density plastic for customized flex
- HP Slide-In System opens wide for easy on/off
- PFP Precision Fit Liner is heat moldable
- NFS (Natural Foot Stance) for improved control
- Precision Fit Footbed helps eliminate pressure points
- Single Canting adjustment for precise alignment
- Rear Spoiler is men's-specific with ACP for calf support
- 4 Micro-Alu Buckles
- Lined in Synthetic Leather and Technical Velvet
- Anti-Slip Sole for your safety
- 35mm Power Strap for a snug fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.