Nordica Cruise 80 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Nordica Cruise 80 Ski Boot puts comfort and performance in the same realm. This ski boot is offers a mid-range flex for guys that like a little extra play, ride freestyle, or are more of an intermediate. The last on these wide men's ski boots is an accommodating 104mm, and just about everything is adjustable. You can adjust the Cruise 80 Boot's cuff to fit your calf, adjust the single canting to line up with your leg, and both micro and macro adjust the buckles so you get exactly the level of support that you want.
- Flex: 80
- Last: 104mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Liner: PFP Performance Fit Liner
- Wider last to accommodate wider feet
- Adjustable cuff to fit with your specific calf
- Natural Foot Stance encourages a more comfortable feel
- PFP Performance Fit Liner hugs the foot and adds warmth
- Dual-density shell offers good flex
- Tech Velvet lining is soft and lets your foot slide in easily
- Microadjustable buckles dial in the fit
- Single canting for more natural alignment
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If I purchase a pair of ski boots online form Peter Glenn, will the local Peter Glenn retail store do a custom fitting at NO charge...like they would if I purchased in store?"
1 Answers |
Question by Hal on 3/13/2012 - 10:39 am
"Yes, your custom fitting will then be at no charge. The technician will assess your new boot and see if that is the right boot for you. Take a look at our Store Locations to find the closest store near you."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/13/2012 - 11:34 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.