Nordica Cruise 80 Ski Boot (Men's)
Style: 05054201The Nordica Cruise 80 Ski Boot is the most generous fitting men's ski boot that Nordica makes. The 104mm last accommodates guys with wide feet, allowing your feet to be comfortable instead of jammed into narrow boots. The 80 flex is mid-range, making it good for intermediate riders. Nordica's Natural Foot Stance design promotes a balanced, comfortable stance that'll set you up right for skiing.
- Flex: 80
- Last Width: 104mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Adjustable cuff to prevent calf pinching
- Microadjustable buckles let you dial in the fit
- Natural Foot Stance keeps you balanced and comfortable
- Single canting lets you adjust the angle to match your leg
- PFP Performance shell material increases lateral support and precision
- Soft shell flaps open wide for easy on/ off
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I rented a pair of Nordica Cruise boots and the 28.0 fit well. I can't find the 28.0's anywhere, would the 28.5's work?"
1 Answers |
Question by NordicaCruise on 2/20/2014 - 9:59 pm
"Yes, a pair of 28.5 should be fine as long as you also put in a pair of insoles as well, like Superfeet insoles. This will not only make the boot more comfortable, as the standard insoles that come in ski boots are terrible (flat, no support) but will also help fill up some of the space and keep your heel towards the back of the boot."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/21/2014 - 9:36 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.