Nordica Cruise 75 Ski Boots (Women's)
The Nordica Cruise 75 Ski Boots will boost your performance on hardpack while allowing you to indulge in the comfort and ease of Nordica's highest volume last. The supportive flex of the bi-injected shell is perfect for intermediate and advancing skiers who are looking for a little more control, but still want to be able to bend forward at the ankles to stay oriented down the slope. The NFS (Natural Foot Stance) facilitates faster turn initiation with less effort, and Single Canting allows you to fine tune the stance alignment to the shape of your lower leg. To made life easy. the hands-free HP Slide-In System lets you gracefully enter and exit your boots with ease, and the Cruise 75 has anti-slip soles to help you avoid any injuries that might cut your ski season short.
- Flex: 75
- Last: 104mm, high volume
- Tr.Polyether Bi-Injected shell with Polyolefine Cuff
- NFS (Natural Foot Stance) for improved control
- PFP Precision Fit Women's-Specific Liner is heat moldable
- Precision Women's-Specific Footbed helps eliminate pressure points
- HP Slide-In System opens wide for easy on/off
- Single Canting adjustment for precise alignment
- Rear Spoiler has women's-specific ACP for calf support
- 4 Micro-Alu Buckles
- Lined in fleece for warmth and comfort
- Anti-Slip Sole for your safety
- 35mm Power Strap for a snug fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.