It's nothing but smooth sailing when you're coasting down groomers in the Nordica Cruise 65 Ski Boots. The forgiving flex and generous last help beginner skiers build confidence while the NFS (Natural Foot Stance) improves overall balance and edge control for easier maneuvering. The Cruise 65s have an HP Slide-In System that guarantees that you'll never struggle when putting on your boots. The Comfort Fit Women's-Specific Liner is heat moldable so you can achieve a perfect fit that hugs your foot, and these warm and cozy boots have a faux-fur and fleece lining for all-day comfort.
- Flex: 65, high flex
- Last: 104mm, high volume
- Bi-Injected Tr.Polyether Shell with Polyolefine Cuff
- PFP Comfort Fit Women's-Specific Liner is heat moldable
- NFS (Natural Foot Stance) for improved control
- Women's-Specific Comfort Footbed for extra cushioning
- Rear Spoiler has women's-specific ACP for calf support
- HP Slide-In System opens wide for hands-free entry and removal
- 4 Micro-Alu Buckles
- Faux-fur and fleece lining is soft and warm
- 30mm Velcro Power Strap for a snug fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.