Nordica Ace of Spades Freestyle Ski Boots (Men's)
The high-performance Nordica Ace of Spades Ski Boots zap the shock right out of sketchy landings in the park and pipe. The heat-moldable Performance Fit Liner has Full Shock Eraser Wedges in the spoiler and footbed so intermediate and expert skiers won't blow out their ankles landing huge gap jumps. The top of the line SEBS shell material gives the cuff a low-range progressive flex that's playful and reactive for jibbing and riding switch, but stiffens for extra support on hard landings. Vibram Toe and Heel Pads are essential for hiking the pipe and are replaceable if excessive wear and tear dulls their outstanding grip.
- Progressive Flex: 100-103
- Last: 101mm, medium volume
- Lightweight High-Performance SEBS shell and cuff material
- Lightweight PFP Performance Fit FSE Liner is heat moldable
- FSE Wedge in the liner's spoiler and footbed for dampening
- New Dual-Fold Tongue design creates progressive flex
- Quick Step-In 3-Piece Construction
- New ergonomic buckle closure creates a better wrap
- 3 Micro-Adjustable Alu Buckles with reversed ratchets
- Faux-Fur Lining is soft and warm
- Replaceable Vibram Toe and Heel Pads for enhanced grip and safety
- Beefy 55mm Velcro Power Strap for a snug fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.