Nomis SC Simon Chamberlain Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The Nomis SC Simon Chamberlain Shell Jacket has a high-performing 20K waterproofing rating so you can push it to the brink and back again without feeling a drop of moisture. This men's jacket has a strategic seam-sealed construction and is laminated with a Teflon DWR coating that sheds water. Although the tonal-striped fabric is highly breathable, the zippered vents allow extra heat to make a quick exit if things get too steamy. The storm flap and hood help seal out the wind while the wrist and waist gaiters keep snow from seeping inside your jacket and bumming you out. Raglan sleeves won't chafe against pack straps if you're carrying extra hydration or layers.
- 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Teflon DWR finish block water before it can wet the fabric
- Strategic seam sealed to keep moisture out of major seams
- Pop color contrast waterproof zippers
- Raglan sleeves won't chafe against pack straps
- Storm flap has snap closure at hem
- Mesh-lined vents dump heat in a hurry
- Logo embossed Velcro detail on adjustable cuffs
- Lycra wrist gaiters for extra warmth
- Fade gaiter shuts out snow
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Custom Nomis trim and detailing
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"When will you be getting this jacket in black size XLT?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carm on 1/12/2011 - 12:10 pm
"Unfortunately, we do not carry the tall size in this jacket. However, it is a longer jacket so it may accommodate you."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 10:36 am
"Does this jacket have insulation for cold Maine Mountain weather of 20 degrees?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mom on 12/7/2011 - 4:21 pm
"This jacket does not have any insulation to speak of but does keep you dry."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/7/2011 - 5:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.