Nomis Hoody Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The Nomis Hoody Snowboard Jacket takes everything you love about your favorite hoody and gives it to you in your snowboard gear. Comfortable and with a relaxed fit, this shell adds weatherproofing to your layering system and works just as well on a cold day as it does on a milder day. Mesh-lined venting adds the final touch keeping you cool when you're hiking your next line.
- 5K Waterproofing/ 5K Breathability
- Teflon DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Relaxed-fitting hoody style
- Mesh-lined venting dumps excess heat
- Powder gaiter keeps snow out of layers
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Lycra wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out cold air
- Color-contrast waterproof zippers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the measurements from armpit to armpit, and from neck to bottom hem on the large jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by JDog on 1/26/2012 - 8:06 am
"From arm pit to arm pit it measures 25" and from the the neck to the bottom it measures 32" from the back. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 10:31 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.