Nomis Denim Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
Yes, The Nomis Denim Snowboard Pant is denim, and yes, it is waterproof. These women's pants may look like jeans, but they're technical pants ready for winter-weather conditions. 10K waterproofing means you can sit in the snow in these "jeans," and a features like venting and seam-sealing provide the high-performance add-ons you're looking for.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% nylon shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: Warm polyester insulation
- Shaped feminine fit
- Teflon DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Mesh-lined venting to keep you cool
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered back pockets for extra storage
- Nomis embroidery on back pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hey i was wondering what are the specs on these?? like water proof, insulation, seams stuff like that..please get back to me THANKS!!"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 3/5/2011 - 4:08 pm
"This pant is 10K/10K for waterproof breathability rating, also it has DWR coating for extra waterproofing. I also has waist adjusters, strategically sealed seams, mesh lined vents, and cuff gussets."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/15/2011 - 2:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.