Nitro Team Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Style: TEAM WIDE 12
The Nitro Team Wide Snowboard is the same freestyle slayer as the standard, now in a width for guys with bigger feet. Combine the extra deck girth with the Degressive sidecut and you can forget about the accidental toe or edge snag that used to send you careening into the ground on a landing or spin. The Team Board's full-length wood Powercore adds a ton of lively ollie pop, and the directional twin shape lets you conquer both the park and the spontaneous kickers you find everywhere else.
- Design: Freestyle/ All-Mountain
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Camber: Traditional camber
- Waist Width: 26.4cm (size 157W)
- Wide-width snowboard for guys with size 11+ feet
- Directional twin shape for versatile freestyle riding
- Mid-range flex for both park and all-mountain performance
- Fast and durable Sintered Speed Formula place
- Dual Degressive sidecut at the tip and tail reduces snagged edges
- Full-length poplar Powercore for lively response
- Bi-Lite laminate offers smooth, forgiving flex
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would this size be ok for a guy of 170 cm ?"
1 Answers |
Question by tpaul on 8/21/2012 - 4:36 am
"Assuming that your weight is around 200lbs, the size 159 would be OK for you. Please note that this is a WIDE board, so if your boot size is less than size 11, this board would be too wide for you. You would need to look at the regular Nitro Team board."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/22/2012 - 10:48 am
"Can a guy with a size ten boot use a wide board?"
1 Answers |
Question by tpaul on 8/21/2012 - 4:38 am
"You can, but it is recommended for someone with a boot size 11.5 and above for this board. Take a look at the regular Nitro Team board as a more appropriate option."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/21/2012 - 3:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.