8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
The Nils Tricia Insulated Ski Jacket blends high-performance with classic ski styling for a sleek and sporty look. This shorter length jacket has flattering seams, loads of pockets, and shirring at the elbow for a touch of moto-inspired detail. The robust 20K waterproof rating, waterproof zippers, and critical seam sealing will keep you dry in the harshest conditions, while the 100g of insulation will keep your core warm when it gets really chilly. The smart people at Nils thoughtfully added underarm ventilation and zoned insulation, which keep you from getting too hot and allow for better upper body mobility and comfort.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 15k Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% NILS Polyester Mechanical Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex 4 Way Stretch Satin
- Insulation: 100g Body and 60g Sleeve Thermo-Extreme Insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25”
- 100g of low density insulation to keep you warm without bulk
- Critical seams are taped for waterproofing
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out and warmth in
- Internal phone pocket with opening for headphones
- Goggle pocket, lip balm pocket, and pockets at hip, sleeve and chest
- Removable hood is helmet compatible
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumb hooks keep your sleeves down over your gloves
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This Nils ski jacket is beautiful, I love the material. It had many pockets, and exactly where you want them. I am quite petite, 5 and 105 lb so size 2 was right but the back of the jacket was shorter than what I was looking for although it does have a powder skirt.
This is a stylish jacket with great deep color. But in regard to fit, the arms are a little long for the torso, and the jacket is snug at the bust. This size doesn't fit appropriately for actual snow sports for me.