The Nils Shelly ski jacket offers a relaxed fit with feminine rouching details at the waist. Removable faux fur adds another feminine touch. And with insulation to keep you warm, ventilation to let you cool off, and a removable hood, you can use this jacket in whatever conditions the seasons bring. The Shelly jacket offers relaxed, feminine style and all-year versatility.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 gr)
- Thermo Extreme insulation (100 g core, 60 g sleeves)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Removable hood and removable faux raccoon fur lining
- Underarm ventilation lets you control the airflow as conditions change
- Powder skirt keeps snow out and warmth in
- Fleece lining at the cuffs and chin for soft warmth
- Pockets include: mesh goggle pocket and sunglass pockets, internal 9-inch pocket with media center, chapstick pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket runs a little short for me. I am 5'6'', 114 lbs. The size 4 fit best but the sleeves were a little too short. I ended up with a 6. The bigger size seemed a little longer and looked better. Unforutnately the bigger size caused the back to bubble out below the waist, which looks a little weird. (Note that this is a bubble not a flare - it pooches out below the elastic and pulls in a little at the hem). There is no waist adjustment or draw cord on bottom. Too bad. After a couple of wipe outs the material felt damp but the inside stayed warm and dry. All-in-all the trim look of the cinched waist offset bigness factor. The fiji blue is more of a teal color, quite vivid and pretty. Quality is very good. Ample pocket storage and looks cute on.