Nils Lilli Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Nils Lilli Ski Jacket has a secret surprise inside its sleek fabric. A faux-fur lining wraps you up in fuzzy warmth and adds an extra luxurious feel in cold weather. The Lilli Jacket is also insulated with two different weights of synthetic insulation that keep the heat turned up all day. This solid coat has the classic ski look with contrast piping to accent your figure, and loads of features like pockets, ventilation, and a powder skirt to keep you prepared.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Satin stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Faux-fur lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 60g Thermo Extreme synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Underarm ventilation opens to release heat
- Fleece lining at chin feels soft against skin
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- 2-way front zipper for convenient venting
- Adjustable cuffs to keep snow out of sleeves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking at this jacket and the Spyder Amp. Which one cuts in more at the waist area for a more fitted look and which one is longer? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Sherry on 2/18/2012 - 1:42 pm
"Tough decision! They both look super cute and have similar feminine fit cut in the waist, however the Spyder Amp is half an inch longer. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 11:54 am
"I'm torn between this jacket and the obermeyer tuscany. I am only 5'3, so my ocncern is the bottom of the jacket being too tight. The shape of the tuscany (higher on the sides) favors a shorter woman but I think the Nils is a better jacket. what is the difference in length of the Nils, vs the length of the Obermeyer NOT COUNTING the parts that hang lower in the front & back. (ie: measurement from armpit to hem in each jacket). THanks!!"
1 Answers |
Question by cyn on 2/11/2013 - 11:53 am
""The side length on the Nils is approx 16.5" whereas the side length on the PETITE version of the Tuscany is 15.5". While the Nils brand is pretty tailored, the Tuscany jacket in the petite version is cut for a petite figure, so it's something to consider when making your decision.""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2013 - 4:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.