There's no ski pant that better combines a sexy fit and top-end technology than the Nils Lane Stretch Ski Pant. This is a close-fitting stretch pant that's actually really waterproof. You can wear the Lane Pant in heavy, wet snow conditions without having to worry about it seeping through to your underlayers. 4-way stretch fabric allows for a close fit without sacrificing freedom of movement.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 93% nylon/ 7% spandex Dermizax stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Fleece lining
- Fit: Slim and close
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Mid-rise is modern and comfortable
- Zippered back cuff opens to fit around ski boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Fleece lining for warmth
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
With just a baselayer underneath these pants couldn't have been any better for a recent trip to Jackson Hole. Warm, water resistant and fit GREAT! They do stretch out a bit after a few days of wear. Super comfortable, flattering design. Ordered size 8, usually wear 6-8 in pants. I couldn't be happier with this ski pant. Good for wide range of temperatures and conditions.
The ski pants run very small, I recommend that you size up two sizes. I'm 5'3'' but got the regular length. The petite would have been too short. The pants (sized up) fit well. They are very comfortable and move with you. They are lined with fleece so will also keep you warm.