Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Nils Lane Petite Ski Pant fits like a glove and offers lot of technical performance. This stretch ski pant fits close, but it also allows you unrestricted movement so you stay comfortable. The fabric is highly waterproof, with a rating of 20K. That means you can stay out in wet, heavy snow conditions without getting soaked. Just in case the shorter length of the petite style isn't perfect, the cuff can be easily extended by up to 1.5 inches.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 93% nylon/ 7% spandex Dermizax stretch fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Slim and close
- Petite style is 2" shorter than inseam
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Mid-rise is modern and comfortable
- Extendable cuff can be lengthened by up to 1.5"
- Zippered back cuff opens to fit around ski boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I found this style runs a size small as compared to the Nils Annalise ski pant. I ordered both in a size 4. I had to go up a size in the Lane while the Annalise fit just fine. I'm 5'1'' and 110 pounds.
Both styles offer a nice fit, just depends on what you're looking for. I also liked the Nils Annalise for an insulated ski pant.
The Lane has no insulation. It's just a tight-fitting soft shell. I wore a thin baselayer underneath and was quite comfortable alpine skiing with temps in the low 20's and I think I'd still be fine in colder conditions. The pants feel comfortable, not restrictive. The rise is low but not too low. The legs flare out and fit easily over ski boots.
I'm very happy to have found a good pair of ski pants in petite sizing!