Nils Lane Petite Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
The Nils Lane Petite Ski Pant fits like a glove and offers lot of technical performance. This stretch ski pant fits close, but it also allows you unrestricted movement so you stay comfortable. The fabric is highly waterproof, with a rating of 20K. That means you can stay out in wet, heavy snow conditions without getting soaked. Just in case the shorter length of the petite style isn't perfect, the cuff can be easily extended by up to 1.5 inches.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 93% nylon/ 7% spandex Dermizax stretch fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Slim and close
- Petite style is 2" shorter than inseam
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Mid-rise is modern and comfortable
- Extendable cuff can be lengthened by up to 1.5"
- Zippered back cuff opens to fit around ski boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the nils lane petite soft shell pant the same as the nils jan stretch?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 12/6/2012 - 9:48 am
"Pretty similar, except the Nils Lane Petite has a mid-rise fit whereas the Nils Jan has a low-rise fit. Also, the Jan comes with waist pockets. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2012 - 6:11 pm
"What is the length of the inseam on the petite and regular versions of these ski pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by sammie on 1/27/2013 - 4:52 pm
"It varies from 30" to 32" depending on the size for a regular pant. For the petite, you should subtract 1.5" from the regular length. You should check out the full size chart here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/28/2013 - 4:39 pm