Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The flattering princess seams, clean lines, and shirring at the sides give the Nils Kristen Insulated Ski Jacket an elegant and timeless look that you’ll enjoy for years to come. And the Kristen Jacket is just as functional as it is pretty. Soft and supple stretch fabric moves with you so you can turn and traverse with ease, while the high-end 20K waterproofing, waterproof zippers, and 100g of insulation will keep you dry and warm no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% NILS Polyester Mechanical Stretch Fabric
- Lining Material: 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex 4 Way Stretch Satin
- Insulation: 100g Body/60g Sleeve Thermo-Extreme Insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26.5”
- Zoned insulation keeps your core warm and allows for greater mobility and comfort
- Critical seams are taped for waterproofing
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out and warmth in
- Internal phone pocket with opening for headphones
- Goggle pocket and lip balm pocket on the inside
- Pockets at hip, sleeve, and chest on the outside
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumb hooks keep your sleeves down over your gloves
- Longer length hits at the hips
Petite sizing for this jacket is 1" shorter in the body, and 1 1/2" shorter in the sleeves when compared to regular length.