The Nils Kendal Ski Jacket is sleek and feminine in a bright blue color that's at the peak of style this year. Nils is renowned for better fits that perfectly accent a woman's body and the Kendal is no exception. Stretch fabric moves with you while you ski, and a combination of different insulation weights keep you warm without overheating. The hem hits at hip length making this a little longer than other women's jackets for extra protection from cold lifts.
- Waterproof/ breathable fabric
- 100g body / 60g sleeve Thermo Extreme insulation
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm venting dumps heat when you're active
- Plenty of specialized pockets organize gear
- Flattering, feminine cut
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hip length cut is a little longer
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Adjustable cuffs cinch to seal out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is perfect in every way. Perfect fit. A beautiful bright blue color. It just feels good to wear. The jacket is soft and comfortable. I have not tried it on the slopes yet but it is fine in 20 degree weather.