Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch satin fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch satin fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve Thermo Extreme insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Soft Raccoon fur hood trim add luxurious feel
- Soft satin fabric has a sheen that catches the light
- Curved seams accent your figure
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Multiple internal and external pockets organize gear
- Fleece-lined cuffs and chin feel soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have this jacket in Black/XS. It is a good quality jacket and feels very light. Easy to move in. My only complaint is the description stated ''fitted''...I would have preferred a tighter fit in the waistline. Overall, I would still recommend the jacket.