There's nothing quite as flattering as a Nils ski pant, and there are few as technical as the Nils Janea. 20K waterproofing and taped seams give you top-of-the-line protection against wet weather. The Janea Pant is insulated too to keep you warm while you ski. Nils only makes women's ski clothing, so you can be sure that the fit will be fabulous, the silhouette will be slimming, and the style will be current.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Lining Material: Stretch lining fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thermore insulation
- Mid-rise for modern style
- Relaxed, yet feminine fit
- Wide waistband for protection against snow and cold air
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 2 front pockets to hold items
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I tried both the size 2 and size 4 as I am right between both on the Nils size chart measurements. The size 2 was skin tight from mid knee up and the size 4 fell off my waist. I ended up returning both pair. Locally I tried on two different semi-relaxed Nils styles and they were huge in both the 2 and the 4. I give these a three out of 5 because the fabric and insulation and style factor are great in all the Nils pants, the fit leaves something to be desired. For me the length was perfect on all the styles I tried, I am 5'6'' with longer legs, most ski pants tend to be short on me if they fit otherwise.