Nils Janea Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
There's nothing quite as flattering as a Nils ski pant, and there are few as technical as the Nils Janea. 20K waterproofing and taped seams give you top-of-the-line protection against wet weather. The Janea Pant is insulated too to keep you warm while you ski. Nils only makes women's ski clothing, so you can be sure that the fit will be fabulous, the silhouette will be slimming, and the style will be current.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Lining Material: Stretch lining fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thermore insulation
- Mid-rise for modern style
- Relaxed, yet feminine fit
- Wide waistband for protection against snow and cold air
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 2 front pockets to hold items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of these pants? Some of the NILS I've tried have been very short. I'm 5'8, so need the length. "
1 Answers |
Question by MOD on 2/6/2013 - 4:09 pm
"The inseam on a size Medium is going to be about 31". You can also check out the AFRC Tech Softshell Ski Pants which come in the Long lengths."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2013 - 3:27 pm
Average Customer Rating: 3/5 (1 customer reviews)