Since it is made by women's ski wear designer Nils, the Nils Jane Ski Jacket is one of the most flattering quilted coats on the market. Nils attention to fit compliments your figure and leaves you warm without being puffed up. The fabric on the Jane Jacket has a slight sheen, and offers 10K waterproof protection from the elements. A faux-fur trim adds warmth around the neck and classic winter style, and luxurious down insulation generates the heat so your body doesn't have to. This jacket has a bit of a shorter length, for a cute, modern fit whether paired with ski pants or your favorite jeans.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Satin stretch shell fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch satin lining
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80% down / 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Removable faux-fur hood trim for extra warmth
- Quilted design keeps insulation evenly spread
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Underarm ventilation opens to release heat
- Fleece lining at chin feels soft against skin
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs to keep snow out of sleeves