Nils Jane Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Since it is made by women's ski wear designer Nils, the Nils Jane Ski Jacket is one of the most flattering quilted coats on the market. Nils attention to fit compliments your figure and leaves you warm without being puffed up. The fabric on the Jane Jacket has a slight sheen, and offers 10K waterproof protection from the elements. A faux-fur trim adds warmth around the neck and classic winter style, and luxurious down insulation generates the heat so your body doesn't have to. This jacket has a bit of a shorter length, for a cute, modern fit whether paired with ski pants or your favorite jeans.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Satin stretch shell fabric
- Lining Material: Stretch satin lining
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80% down / 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Removable faux-fur hood trim for extra warmth
- Quilted design keeps insulation evenly spread
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Underarm ventilation opens to release heat
- Fleece lining at chin feels soft against skin
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs to keep snow out of sleeves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm looking for RN 72240 and CA# 02784"
3 Answers |
Question by Marci Goldstein on 10/26/2011 - 6:24 pm
"I found a few different Nils pants with those tag numbers. To help you find what you are looking for we need more information, name and style# would help."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/27/2011 - 9:23 am
"Is there storage for phone and other ski items?"
Answer by 2521ff on 1/29/2012 - 5:04 pm
"Yes! There are plenty of pockets inside and outside on this jacket to store your phone and any other knick knacks. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 3:55 pm
"Could you please advise if the Nils jackets fit true to size or slightly smaller or larger? I am normally a US size 6 in jackets, however wasn't sure whether you are meant to size up in ski jackets so you can move and they aren't too fitted, or whether you should get your regular size? Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Lauren on 5/29/2012 - 10:25 pm
"Nils does run pretty true to size however ski wear does tend to fit smaller in general. I always suggest matching your body measurements with those on the Sizing Chart. This will give you the best option for sizing for Nils."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/30/2012 - 9:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.