Nils Erin Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
For the Nils Erin Ski Jacket, Nils focused on feminine design. The Erin has a faux fur trim for luxurious wintry detail, and cinches at the waist the create a dramatic silhouette. Of course the fabric is waterproof and breathable so you are protected from the elements, and there's a warm insulation to keep you cozy when the snow is falling.
- Waterproof/ breathable fabric
- 100g Body/ 60g Sleeve Thermo Extreme insulation
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Removable faux fur hood trim
- Fleece cuffs fit under gloves to seal out cold air
- Plenty of external and internal pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does this jacket fit...I am 5'5, 135lbs, and normally wear a size 8-10? Also, how is weight/warmth.? Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Suzi on 1/18/2011 - 12:59 am
"For the best fit, I would suggest taking a look at Nils' sizing chart located to the right of the product picture. This jacket has a 100g insulation with a good waterproofing to keep you warm and dry."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2011 - 10:37 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.