Nils Emily Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Nils Emily Ski Jacket has everything you need. The length is a little longer hitting about mid-hip and makes for a great look both on and off the mountain. Stretch satin fabric makes the vibrant colors pop and adds a touch of luxury. The fleece liner behind the zipper and 100g of insulation add extra warmth, and a 10K waterproof rating makes this sporty parka practical on the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Satin stretch fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 60g sleeve Thermo Extreme insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Underam ventilation to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Mesh goggle pocket for easy access to eyewear
- Stretch lining for freedom of movement
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Fleece lining at chin feel soft against skin
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Adjustable cuffs to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you please tell me if the fabric is more matte or has a slight sheen to it?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carol on 2/3/2012 - 10:58 am
"The fabric is very satiny, so it does have a slight sheen to it."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/3/2012 - 11:57 am
"Does this jacket run small, large or true to size? I'm debating between an 8 and a 10. I normally wear an 8, but sometimes, if a jacket is very fitted, it's hard to layer anything underneath. Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Angela on 9/11/2012 - 11:50 am
"I would take a look at the Sizing Chart and see what size is suggested based off of your measurements. If you are in between sizes, we always suggest to size up."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/13/2012 - 9:41 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.