Nils Becca Jacket (Women's)
The belted, hip-length design with color blocking at the sides makes the Nils Becca jacket modern and flattering. Enhanced waterproofing and breathability, and warm insulation in the core and sleeves make this a jacket you can depend on when the weather turns ugly. But when things warm up, you can remove the hood, open the underarm vents, and soak up the sun.
- Waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 gr)
- Thermo Extreme insulation (100 g core, 60 g sleeves)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Removable hood
- Underarm ventilation let you control the airflow as conditions change
- Powder skirt keeps snow out and warmth in
- Fleece lining at the cuffs and chin for soft warmth
- Pockets include: mesh goggle pocket and sunglass pockets, internal media pocket, chapstick pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do your ski jackets have the Recco system?"
1 Answers |
Question by caroline on 12/8/2010 - 5:53 pm
"Some of them definitely do. Unfortunately,, this jacket doesn't. However, jackets that do will have it listed in the product description!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/8/2010 - 6:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.