The Nils Annalise Petite Ski Pant is perfectly tailored to fit your petite frame. And if it's not the perfect length, the cuff is easily extendable by up to 1.5". Nils only makes women's ski wear, so you can be assured that it will fit and flatter better than the competition. The fit on the Annalise Pant is semi-relaxed, and it has the waterproofing and insulation you need for serious skiing.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% nylon/ 15% spandex shell fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thermore insulation
- Fit: Semi-relaxed with feminine shape
- Petite style is 2" shorter than regular
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Wide waistband for flattering fit
- Extendable cuff can be lengthened by up to 1.5"
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I loved everything about the pant except the size...and the style of the leg! Excellent quality, nice finish to the material, came in short (I am 5'), good price. Alas, it was too large for me; however, even if a smaller size had been available, the style is not for me. The pant is very wide, but straight, in the leg. Perhaps better for someone with a more athletic build? True to size fit and the short works for someone 5' tall. I'll try a different Nils style, perhaps a trimmer fit?
It's so hard to find short ski pants. I'm 5'3" and have thighs. These fit perfectly. If only they came in a color besides black.