Nils ski pants are perfectly tailored to fit women better than other styles. The Nils Annalise Ski Pant is modern and flattering and it can actually be lengthened, unlike other ski pants. The hem can actually be let down by up to 1.5". The Annalise Pant also has all the technical prowess required. 40g of insulation protects you from cold chairlifts, and waterproof fabric keeps you dry in snowy weather.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% nylon/ 15% spandex shell fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thermore insulation
- Fit: Semi-relaxed with feminine shape
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Wide waistband for flattering fit
- Extendable cuff can be lengthened by up to 1.5"
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This Nils ski pant has a very flattering fit. I wear a 4-6 in pants so I ordered a 6 to leave room for layers. The fit was trim but not tight. I am a cyclist and have thighs and these were not tight, they had stretch and moved beautifully. I was concerned that because they are light and not bulky, that they would not hold warmth but that is not the case. Temps dipped into the 20's and they kept me warm and dry. The tailored fit and satin finish with small zip pockets make these pants look HOT!