8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
The Nils Andrea Insulated Ski Jacket has a clean, sleek look and flattering fit. Nils only makes women's ski clothing, so they put all their effort into making incredible-fitting garments with great style. The Andrea Jacket is technical too, with an extremely high waterproof rating and warm insulation. Solid colors with contrast zippers and seams provide the ultimate in clean design.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Lining Material: Stretch contrast-color satin lining
- Insulation: 100g Thermo Extreme insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood for convenience
- Stretch lining for freedom of movement
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2-way zipper for easy venting
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lining at chin feels soft against skin
- Mesh inner goggle pocket and media pocket for organizing gear
- 2 hand pockets, 1 chest pocket, 1 lower sleeve pocket