Nils Andrea Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Nils Andrea Insulated Ski Jacket has a clean, sleek look and flattering fit. Nils only makes women's ski clothing, so they put all their effort into making incredible-fitting garments with great style. The Andrea Jacket is technical too, with an extremely high waterproof rating and warm insulation. Solid colors with contrast zippers and seams provide the ultimate in clean design.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Lining Material: Stretch contrast-color satin lining
- Insulation: 100g Thermo Extreme insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood for convenience
- Stretch lining for freedom of movement
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2-way zipper for easy venting
- Lycra inner cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lining at chin feels soft against skin
- Mesh inner goggle pocket and media pocket for organizing gear
- 2 hand pockets, 1 chest pocket, 1 lower sleeve pocket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket run true to size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Les on 1/12/2013 - 6:58 pm
"Yes, this jacket generally does. It is always best to check the sizing chart just to be sure."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2013 - 1:44 pm
"I just bought a beautiful down Nils Jacket - there is a plastic drawstring piece attached to the coat. What is the purpose for this attachment????"
1 Answers |
Question by Lori on 3/7/2013 - 11:56 am
"Each jacket has it's own specific features. Which Nils jacket did you purchase and where is the cord attached to?"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/7/2013 - 12:11 pm
"When they say 'fitted,' does that mean it hugs a feminine shape, so there's a waist? I find that too many jackets are 'boxy' looking."
1 Answers |
Question by kimbers1024 on 4/10/2013 - 11:20 am
"Right, a fitted jacket is going to be constructed in a way that fits closer to the body and therefore accentuates the curves of the body more than a relaxed jacket such as this one by Nils. You can check out the jackets by M.Miller and also by Meco if you want to see more feminine cut jackets. The Josie by Nils is also cut nicely, with a true waist so you can check that out as well. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/10/2013 - 12:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.