Nikwax Waterproofing Wax Cream for Leather
Want to make your leather shoes more waterproof? Nikwax's Waterproofing Wax Cream adds a water-resistant coating to smooth leather footwear. This helps your feet stay dry, and also protects the leather for longer wear. Nikwax's Wax Cream is easy to use, water-based, and can be applied even when wet for on-demand protection.
- 3.4oz bottle
- Offers water-resistance for smooth leather footwear
- Can be applied wet or dry, for immediate protection
- Easy to use
- Water-based, fluorocarbon-free, non-flammable, biodegradable
For best results clean footwear using Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel.
- Shake well before use.
- Rub the wax thoroughly into wet or dry clean leather, using either the sponge applicator or your fingers, paying special attention to seams.
- Remove any excess with a cloth and buff to a shine.
- Leave footwear to dry at room temperature.
- Paper can be stuffed into the toes to absorb excess moisture, this should be replaced when wet.
- Keep footwear away from fires and radiators, drying too quickly can crack leather and cause bonded soles to peel.