Nikwax Tech Wash is a cleaner specifically designed for waterproof and water-resistant garments. When dirt gets into your garment, it can compromise the Dwr's ability to repel moisture. This clogs up the "pores" of the fabric, and compromises breathability. It also causes the fabric to become saturated, which can then cause conductive heat loss. Regular detergents can damage Dwr or leave behind a residue. Nikwax Tech Wash is designed to clean your garment while revitalizing the Dwr for better performance. Nikwax is easy to use, and it's water-based and biodegradable.
- 10oz bottle
- Safe for technical wet-weather garments
- Cleans without leaving behind residues
- Revitalizes Dwr, improving water-resistance and breathability of your garment
- Easy to use in regular washing machine
- Water-based and biodegradable for environmental friendliness
Use undiluted Tech Wash and a sponge, or soft nylon brush, to treat stubborn stains before washing. Remove all non-washable parts. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use detergents.
Top Loading Machine Wash:
- Place maximum 6 garments in washing machine.
- After the machine has filled, add 5 oz (150ml) for 1-3 garments, 8 oz (250ml) for 4-6 garments. Add an additional 50ml for hard water areas.
- Set cycle to Heavy and Warm. 1-3 items: low water level, 4-6 items: medium water level.
Front Loading Machine Wash:
- Remove all detergent from detergent dispenser.
- Place maximum of 2 garments in washing machine.
- Add 3 oz (100ml) of Tech Wash. Add an additional 50ml for hard water areas.
- Set cycle to Synthetics and Warm (30°C).