Nikwax's Fabric and Leather Spray On Waterproofer adds a water-resistant coating to fabric and leather footwear. It's safe for use on products with waterproof membranes, like GORE-TEX®, and it's easy to apply. Nikwax Fabric and Leather Spray helps rejuvenate the DWR on old, worn shoes, or it adds a protective coating to new ones. This spray is water-based, and fluoro-carbon free.
- 4 oz bottle
- Adds water-repellency to fabric and leather footwear
- Safe for products with membranes such as GORE-TEX®, eVENT, etc.
- Easy to use
- Water-based, fluorocarbon-free, non-flammable, biodegradable
- Brush off dirt with a damp cloth / clean footwear with Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel
- Spray proofer evenly to outside of footwear
- After 2-3 minutes, wipe away surface with a clean cloth and allow to dry before use.
- For light colored leather always test on a hidden area first.
- To maintain the original surface texture, brush with a fine suede brush when the leather is dry.
- To dry never place in a confined hot area, near radiators and open fires
- Make sure to put newspaper in the toes of the footwear to maintain shape and remove moisture from the inside while drying.