Nikwax Fabric and Leather Spray On Waterproofer
Nikwax's Fabric and Leather Spray On Waterproofer adds a water-resistant coating to fabric and leather footwear. It's safe for use on products with waterproof membranes, like GORE-TEX®, and it's easy to apply. Nikwax Fabric and Leather Spray helps rejuvenate the DWR on old, worn shoes, or it adds a protective coating to new ones. This spray is water-based, and fluoro-carbon free.
- 4 oz bottle
- Adds water-repellency to fabric and leather footwear
- Safe for products with membranes such as GORE-TEX®, eVENT, etc.
- Easy to use
- Water-based, fluorocarbon-free, non-flammable, biodegradable
- Brush off dirt with a damp cloth / clean footwear with Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel
- Spray proofer evenly to outside of footwear
- After 2-3 minutes, wipe away surface with a clean cloth and allow to dry before use.
- For light colored leather always test on a hidden area first.
- To maintain the original surface texture, brush with a fine suede brush when the leather is dry.
- To dry never place in a confined hot area, near radiators and open fires
- Make sure to put newspaper in the toes of the footwear to maintain shape and remove moisture from the inside while drying.
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.