The Nike Vapen Snowboard Boot for men has freestyle features that will make any park rat go nuts. A heat-moldable liner conforms to your specific foot shape, and there's PU cushioning in the heel, for extra impact protection. A Phylon midsole helps to minimize vibration usually felt when you're approaching your take off. The neoprene flex notch allows the boot’s upper and lower zones to flex independently for better control. The Nike Vapen keeps those feet and toes warm thanks to the Outlast® liner and a Warming Blanket strobel.
- Flex: Soft flex
- Design: Freestyle
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing
- Baxa (Roman) internal lacing harness for solid heel lock
- PU cushioning in heel helps to cushion hard landings
- Full-length backstay transfers energy for easier heelside turns
- Webbing lace system with neoprene eyestay for locked in feel
- Phylon midsole made from ultra-lightweight EVA to minimize vibration
- Neoprene Flex Notch allows upper and lower sections to flex independently
- Warming Blanket insulation holds warmth in and keeps out cold air
- Outlast® footbed and moldable liner absorbs and releases heat when you need it
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I purchased the Nike Vapen boots from Peter Glenn and I'm overwhelmingly impressed. My previous boots were a pair of K2 Pulse and they pale in comparison to the Nike Vapen in terms of comfort and performance. I prefer traditional lace boots and these boots fit that bill in addition to the legendary comfort that Nike is famous for. Just be patient with them at first, it will take about five days on the mountain to really break them in but once you get past that stage you'll be thanking Nike for taking the plunge into the snowboard boot market despite the naysayers.
Bought these as a gift for my boyfriend. He was impressed with the lacing and they even came with an extra pair of grey laces. Said they fit perfect.