Nike Kaiju Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Nike's Kaiju Menâ€™s Snowboard Boot is packed with premium features to keep you happy when slaying the mountain. The Nike Free outsole was originally designed for barefoot runners, giving excellent board feel and response. Zoom Air cushioning in the heel gives you extra cushion to help land gnarly jumps and big spins. The Phylon midsole is made from compressed EVA which helps to reduce vibration felt in legs. A Neoprene Flex notch allows the upper and lower sections to flex independently for better feel, especially in the terrain park. Space Blanket insulation in the shell and liner reflect and hold heat to keep your feet and toes toasty.
- Flex: Medium Soft flex
- Design: Freestyle
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing
- Nike Free outsole is low-profile with grooves for enhanced board feel
- Internal Nike Flywire locks in your ankle and heel for more response
- Zoom Air Cushion airbag in heel to cushion hard landings
- Webbing lace system with neoprene eyestay for locked in feel
- TPU external backstay is stiff and responsive for heelside turns
- Phylon midsole made from ultra-lightweight EVA to minimize vibration
- Neoprene Flex Notch allows upper and lower sections to flex independently
- Space Blanket insulation lines the shell and liner for extra warmth
- OutlastÂ® footbed and moldable liner absorbs and releases heat when you need it
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.