Nike Zoom Ites Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Nike Zoom Ites Snowboard Boot uses high-end technologies and Nike innovations to create a premium snowboard boot. The Zoom Ites feature an adjustable flex system that allows you to swap inserts depending on conditions and how stiff you want the boot to be. The Nike Free outsole was originally designed for barefoot runners; it gives great board feel and control. The Zoom Ites Boot has a soft flex side-to-side but stiff and supportive flex toe-to-heel for great edging and response. The Zoom Air cushioning helps you stomp those near-to-impossible landings. With a heat-moldable liner you get a great custom fit, and OutlastÂ® in the footbed and liner captures heat and releases it back when you need it most. Space Blanket insulation further helps to keep your feet warm and comfy while you ride.
- Flex: Adjustable flex (Blue=Stiff flex , Pink=Medium flex, no insert= Soft flex)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing
- Nike Free outsole is low-profile with grooves for enhanced board feel
- Internal Nike Flywire locks in your ankle and heel for more response
- Zoom Air Cushion airbag in heel to cushion hard landings
- Webbing lace system with neoprene eyestay for locked in feel
- TPU external backstay is stiff and responsive for heelside turns
- Phylon midsole made from ultra-lightweight EVA to minimize vibration
- Neoprene Flex Notch allows upper and lower sections to flex independently
- Space Blanket insulation lines the shell and liner for extra warmth
- OutlastÂ® footbed and moldable liner absorbs and releases heat when you need it
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.