Nike Budmo GORE-TEX Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Tough conditions call for the Nike Budmo GORE-TEXÂ® Snowboard Pant. GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is relentlessly tested to ensure it provides the best waterproofing and breathability on the market. In this pant you can stay out even in an April sleet storm and be dry the whole time. The Budmo Pant also has tons of pockets that you can fill with gear and snacks so you don't have to take time out in the lodge.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Highly Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester GORE-TEXÂ® fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Standard Fit is relaxed, but not too loose
- DWR helps prevent water from wetting the top of the fabric
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Windproof fabric for extra warmth
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered hems open to fit around snowboard boots
- 2 back flap, 1 side cargo, 1 zippered thigh, 2 zippered hand pockets for holding gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these pants Gore-tex Pro or Performance shell? The product's description does not specify."
1 Answers |
Question by yousaywhat on 12/4/2012 - 11:47 am
"These pants are not GORE-TEX Pro but just the standard 2-layer GORE-TEX."
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2012 - 2:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.