Nike Aeroloft Kampai Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The ultimate jacket for combining sweaty ascents with numbingly cold descents, Nikeâ€™s Aeroloft Kampai Insulated Snowboard Jacket is one of Nike's techiest pieces. The Aeroloft Kampai combines 20K waterproofing with off-the-charts 40K breathability. This way moisture can't seep in from the outside and it can't accumulate on the inside. The Kampai fully insulates with a Thermal-Mapped combination of 800 down and low-pro PrimaloftÂ® synthetic. Despite its heavy duty warming, this jacket is both lightweight and free moving.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 40K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable 12-denier polyester
- Lining Material: 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Insulation: Aeroloft Lining System combines 800-fill down and synthetic PrimaloftÂ®
- Thermal Mapped insulation manages superior heating and breathability
- Aeroloft baffle construction with perforated holes provides lightweight warmth and ventilation
- Articulated sleeves and shoulders offer natural movement
- Off-center zipper stays out of your way
- Chin guard with vapor elimination system keeps goggles clear
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 waist and 2 chest pockets on exterior
- 1 inner media pocket and 1 inner zippered pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"His this jacket true to size? I have owned a Nike Jacket in the past and the normal MED that I wear ended up translating to a small in the Nike."
1 Answers |
Question by RobG on 12/26/2013 - 1:59 pm
"This jacket is true to the sizing chart. You can view it here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2013 - 2:55 pm
"Looking for long parka. At least mid-thigh. What is the rear back length?"
1 Answers |
Question by snowman on 11/20/2013 - 8:27 pm
"This jacket's rear back length is approximately 34". "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/21/2013 - 10:05 am
"Hi. I've measured my chest and its 41 inches. Do you recommend a M or L size for this jacket? I'm 5'10" and approximately 180lbs. I prefer a more fitted feel. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Johnny305 on 8/29/2014 - 11:22 am
"If your waist is 32-35" then go with the medium. If not, size up to the large!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/29/2014 - 1:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.