New Balance puts nature back into running with the Minimus Trail Running Shoe. Barefoot running shoes use less material to bring you closer to the ground and give you a more natural foot splay, which helps build muscles in your feet. Use the Minimus to train and strengthen, or to refresh recreational runs on your old favorite trails. A minimal Vibram® outsole gives you traction and just enough protection from sharp debris, and a super light ACTEVA™ midsole provides just a little bit of cushion without sacrificing the barefoot feel the New Balance Minimus is known for.
- 4mm drop heel to toe
- B width (average)
- Mimimal sole and cushioning for barefoot running feel
- Vibram® sole for traction
- Light, flexible ACTEVA™ midsole for just a bit of cushioning
- Promotes more natural strike
- Strengthens feet muscles by promoting natural form
- Synthetic mesh upper breathes well
- Odor resistant to keep you fresh
- Can be worn with or without socks
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I'm totally bummed this shoe didn't work for me. I wanted it to. It is beautiful. For me the arch was too high, and then heel was too loose. A week and a half later my heel STILL hurts from wearing these shoes. My heel cut open just from wearing them around the house! Total bummer.
That being said I know TONS of ppl that absolutely LOVE these shoes and the work perfectly for them. Apparently they just weren't made for my foot.