New Balance NBx 759 Running Shoe (Women's)
High-mileage runners get the support and cushion they need in the New Balance NBx 759 Running Shoe. This comfortable women's sneaker features neutral cushioning to give just the right amount of support without impacting the flexibility. Engineered to be extremely mindful of the geometry of women's feet, the NBx 759 is a top choice for female athletes.
- Avg Weight: 8.8 oz
- Blown rubber sole is light and grippy
- Durable NDurance rubber for long wear
- N-ergy elastomer aborbs harsh impacts
- Acteva Lite foam midsole for lightweight feel
- Stability Web arch support prevents unwanted midfoot flex
- Dual-density collar foam for comfort around the ankle
- Neutral cushioning for high-mileage runners
- PL-1 running last is standard width through heel, arch, fore foot, and toe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What width is this shoe? Regular?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jill macdonald on 1/15/2012 - 7:06 pm
"Yes, the width of this shoe (or the last) is regular size."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 2:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.