New Balance NBx 759 Running Shoe (Men's)
High-mileage runners get the support and cushion they need in the New Balance NBx 759 Running Shoe. This comfortable men's sneaker features neutral cushioning to give just the right amount of support without impacting the flexibility. Engineered to be extremely mindful of the geometry of men's feet, the NBx 759 is a top choice for athletes and recreational runners alike.
- Avg Weight: 11 oz
- Blown rubber sole is light and grippy
- Durable NDurance rubber for long wear
- N-ergy elastomer aborbs harsh impacts
- Acteva Lite foam midsole for lightweight feel
- Stability Web arch support prevents unwanted midfoot flex
- Dual-density collar foam for comfort around the ankle
- Neutral cushioning for high-mileage runners
- PL-1 running last is standard width through heel, arch, fore foot, and toe
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the width of the 11.5 model?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bob Gewecke on 1/11/2012 - 8:32 am
"This shoe has a standard width, the widest part of the shoe measures 4.25 inches. Hope that helps!"
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/11/2012 - 12:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.