The New Balance Running Minimus Shoe is designed specifically for pavement pounding. By removing a lot of the material typically found in running shoes, this barefoot running shoe encourages a more natural strike pattern. When you train in Minimus Shoes you increase the strength in your lower leg and foot. A lightweight blown rubber sole provides just enough cushioning, and a mesh upper breathes so feet don't overheat.
- Minimalist barefoot running shoe design
- 4mm drop from heel to toe
- Promotes natural strike and form
- Minimal sole cushioning for pavement protection
- Breathable mesh upper protects the foot
- No-sew forefoot for extra comfort
- REVlite midsole cushions without compromising ground feel