New Balance Minimus 1010 Trail Barefoot Running Shoe (Men's)
The New Balance Minimus 1010 Trail Barefoot Running Shoe has the same minimized drop and natural strike zone that other barefoot shoes have, but it has more protection from rocks. ROCK STOP is a stronger material and it's placed in the forefoot so you don't come down on a sharp rock with all of your force. The Vibram® sole is also designed to be grippy, providing good traction on uneven surfaces. By reducing the drop between the heel and toe, New Balance gives you a more natural strike zone and helps to strengthen your form.
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 7.5oz per shoe
- D width (average)
- Minimal sole and cushioning for barefoot running feel
- Vibram® sole for traction on uneven trails
- ROCK STOP® protection in the forefoot to prevent pain from rocks
- REVlite midsole provides slight cushion
- Promotes more natural strike zone
- Strengthens feet muscles by promoting natural form
- Mesh upper breathes for comfort
- Debris-free construction reduces manufacturing waste
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.