New Balance Minimus 00 Barefoot Running Shoe (Men's)
When you train in the New Balance Minimus Barefoot Running Shoe you'll conquer foot strength and gait problems. By removing a lot of the materials in the sole, New Balance gives you better ground feel and a more natural stride. The 0-mm drop Vibram sole moves the strike zone forward to its intended position, strengthening your foot muscles and relieving stress on the heel.
- Minimalist barefoot running shoe style
- Synthetic mesh upper for wear with or without socks
- ACTEVA midsole is ultra light and very flexible
- 0mm drop to promote a more forward strike zone
- Anti-microbial to prevent odor buildup
- No-sew forefoot for more comfort
- VibramÂ® sole for good traction
- Average width: D
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does this type of shoe hold up to a heavy training schedule?"
1 Answers |
Question by Richard McCollum on 9/9/2012 - 12:16 pm
"What type of terrain are you training on? If you are training on street/concrete, then this is not recommended for a heavy schedule. If you are training in the gym or on the grass/trails, then this shoe will hold up just fine for you!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/11/2012 - 3:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.