New Balance Minimus 1010 Barefoot Running Shoe (Men's)
If you like the idea of Minimus, but aren't quite ready to completely part ways with your cushioning, check out the New Balance Minimus 1010 Running Shoe. This minimal-style shoe has the reduced 4mm drop that you'd expect, but it still has cushioning to keep you comfortable. This will allow you to strengthen your feet and transition more smoothly into barefoot running. It also provides protection against sharp debris if you like to run off-road. The Minimus 1010 is a very lightweight running shoe, so you'll always feel light on your feet.
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 7.5 oz per shoe
- D width (average)
- Minimal sole and cushioning for barefoot running feel
- VibramÂ® sole for traction on uneven trails
- ROCK STOPÂ® protection in the forefoot to prevent pain from rocks
- REVlite midsole provides slight cushion
- Promotes more natural strike zone
- Strengthens feet muscles by promoting natural form
- Mesh upper breathes for comfort
- Debris-free construction reduces manufacturing waste
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.